The United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) and the National Alliance to End Homelessness will host a Hill briefing, “Finishing the Job: Ending Veteran and Chronic Homelessness,” on April 24.
The briefing will include an update on USICH’s Opening Doors: Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness and a panel discussion of how recent policies are working towards the goals of ending veteran and chronic homelessness.
The panel will include:
• Nan Roman, National Alliance to End Homelessness (Moderator)
• Laura Zeilinger, United States Interagency Council on Homelessness
• Dennis Culhane, National Center on Homelessness Among Veterans
• Jennifer Ho, Department of Housing and Urban Development
• Vince Kane, National Center on Homelessness Among Veterans
• Amy Schwabenlender, Valley of the Sun United Way, Phoenix, AZ
• Mandy Chapman Semple, City of Houston, TX
The briefing will be held on April 24 from 10:00 to 11:00am ET. The briefing will take place in room 385 of the Russell Senate office building. Those wishing to RSVP or who are seeking additional information should contact Ian Lisman at email@example.com or 202-942-8257.