On February 10, the National Center on Family Homelessness at the American Institutes for Research, in conjunction with the Congressional Homelessness Caucus and Senator Patty Murray (D-WA), will host a congressional briefing to highlight new findings in the America’s Youngest Outcasts Report, including research-driven solutions on child and family homelessness.
- LaTasha Lee, Office of Representative Alcee Hastings (D-FL)
- Carrie Palmer, Office of Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX)
- Mark Greenberg, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- John McGah, National Center on Family Homelessness
- Denise Ross, Prince Georges County (MD) School District
The briefing will be in room 2352 of the Rayburn House Office Building at 11:00am ET.
A National Center on Family Homelessness media release is at http://www.homelesschildrenamerica.org/mediadocs/281.pdf