HUD’s Office of Public and Indian Housing (PIH) has a new webpage to help stakeholders find key web pages, called the PIH One-Stop Tool (POST). Although the introduction refers only to PHAs, public housing residents and advocates will find many of the links useful as well.
POST organizes information into eight categories, each with a number of links:
- Public Housing Program, with links such as Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy, Asset Management, and the Occupancy Handbook.
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, with links including the Administrative Plan, project-basing of vouchers, and the Section Eight Management Assessment Program (SEMAP).
- Other Programs, with links including Tenant Protection Vouchers, VASH vouchers, and the Moving to Work Program.
- Grants, with links such as Family Self-Sufficiency, Resident Opportunities and Self-Sufficiency (ROSS), and NOFAs.
- Tools, with links including Guidebooks, Handbooks, Notices, and Acronyms.
- Laws and Policies, with links including Code of Federal Regulations, Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, and the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
- Directories, with links to PIH Field Offices, PHAs, and HUD employees.
- Systems, with links to PIC (Public and Indian Housing Information Center), VMS (Voucher Management System), and EIS (Enterprise Income Verification System).
The PIH One-Stop Tool (POST) is at http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/public_indian_housing/post