In addition to keynote speakers Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro and Ford Foundation President Darren Walker, NLIHC is pleased to announce more speakers at its 2015 Housing Legislative Forum: Uniting to Educate, Advocate, Activate – Now! Confirmed speakers include:
- Mark Calabria, Director of Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute
- Stephanie Ettinger De Cuba, Research and Policy Director, Children’s HealthWatch
- Matthew Desmond, Assistant Professor of Sociology and Social Studies, Harvard University
- Nan Roman, President and CEO, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Barbara Sard, Vice President for Housing Policy, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Ali Solis, Senior Vice President, Public Policy & External Affairs, Enterprise Community Partners
- Joe Ventrone, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Real Estate Services, National Association of Realtors
Look for announcement of more confirmed speakers later this week.
The forum will be held on March 1-3, 2015 at the Washington Court Hotel in Washington DC. Early bird registration rates end on January 30.
A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees at the Washington Court Hotel. Hotel scholarships are available for NLIHC low income members who are self-paying on a first-come, first serve basis. Contact Christine Campbell 202-662-1530 x247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Annual NLIHC Leadership Awards Reception will cap off three days of activities on the evening of March 3, 2015, also at the Washington Court Hotel. Dr. William Apgar will be honored with the Cushing Niles Dolbeare Lifetime Service Award, and OMB Director and former HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan will be honored with the Edward W. Brooke Housing Leadership Award.
Please register today as the Forum is filling up quickly!
- Click Here to Register for the Forum.
- Click Here to Download the Latest Forum Agenda.
- Click Here to Register for Hotel Rooms.
- Click Here to Sponsor the Leadership Reception.
For more information, please contact Christine Campbell 202-662-1530 x247 or email@example.com