The National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC) is offering two-day Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) trainings in seven cities. The trainings are approved by and funded with support from the Fair Housing Initiatives Program of HUD’s Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity.
Participants will gain a working knowledge of how communities and agencies receiving funds can ensure compliance with the Fair Housing Act and with the AFFH rules. In addition, participants will learn about model programs and innovative approaches, including collaborating with stakeholders to achieve housing opportunity. The trainings will provide an update on the status of current AFFH activity and preview HUD’s new vision for AFFH.
To register, click on the link below for your desired location.
- Los Angeles, CA – February 13 -14, 2013 (Beverly Garland Hotel)
- Orlando, FL – February 19 – 20, 2013 (Double Tree Orlando, Downtown)
- Washington, DC – March 20 – 21, 2013 (NCRC Annual Conference, Capital Hilton Hotel)
- White Plains, NY – May 22 – 23, 2013 (Crowne Plaza White Plains)
- Charleston, SC – September 10 – 11, 2013 (Marriott Downtown)
- Chicago, IL – June 11 – 12, 2013 (John Marshall Law School)
- International Association of Official Human Rights Agencies Conference – August 2013 (TBD)