The line-up of speakers at NLIHC’s annual housing forum continues to grow. NLIHC is pleased to announce the following speakers are confirmed.
- Gustavo Velasquez, HUD Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
- Jason Woolwine, Majority Staff, Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Meaghan McCarthy, Minority Staff, Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Adam Carasso, Minority Staff, Senate Finance Committee
- Ingrid Gould Ellen, Professor of Urban Policy and Planning and Faculty Director of the Furman Center, New York University Wagner School
They join previously announced speakers:
- Stephanie Ettinger De Cuba, Children’s HealthWatch
- Matthew Desmond, Harvard University
- Mark Calabria, Cato Institute
- Nan Roman, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Barbara Sard, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Ali Solis, Enterprise Community Partners
- Joe Ventrone, National Association of Realtors
Keynote speakers are The Honorable Julián Castro, Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and Darren Walker, President of the Ford Foundation.
The forum will be held on March 1-3, 2015 at the Washington Court Hotel in Washington DC. Early bird registration rates end on January 30.
A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees at the Washington Court Hotel. Hotel scholarships are available for NLIHC low income members who are self-paying on a first-come, first serve basis. Contact Christine Campbell 202-662-1530 x247 or email@example.com.
The Annual NLIHC Leadership Awards Reception will cap off three days of activities on the evening of March 3, 2015, also at the Washington Court Hotel. Dr. William Apgar will be honored with the Cushing Niles Dolbeare Lifetime Service Award, and OMB Director and former HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan will be honored with the Edward W. Brooke Housing Leadership Award.
Please register today!
- Click Here to Register for the Forum.
- Click Here to Download the Latest Forum Agenda.
- Click Here to Register for Hotel Rooms.
- Click Here to Sponsor the Leadership Reception.
For more information, please contact Christine Campbell 202-662-1530 x247 or firstname.lastname@example.org