At its meeting on March 4, the NLIHC Board of Directors elected five new members to the board and said farewell to five others. New board members are:
- Dara Baldwin, Public Policy Analyst, National Disability Rights Network, Washington, DC, elected to an at-large position
- Dora Leong Gallo, Chief Executive Officer, A Community of Friends, Los Angeles, CA, elected to an at-large position
- Isabelle Headrick, Executive Director, Accessible Housing Austin!, Austin, TX, elected to an at-large position
- Eric Price, Executive Vice President, AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust and CEO of Building America CDE, Inc., elected to a national position
- Michael Steele, President, Rutgers Houses Resident Association, NY City Housing Authority, elected to a low income position
Departing board members are Mark Allison, Maria Cabildo, Marcie Cohen, Paul Weech, and Leonard Williams.
Elected to serve a second three-year term are Christine Allamanno (at-large), Pinky Clifford (at-large), Rachael Myers (state partner), Marla Newman (state partner), and Ann O’Hara (at-large).
Elected to serve a third three-year term are Matt Gerard (low income), Greg Payne (state partner), and Tara Rollins (state partner).
The board also re-elected its officers to serve another one year term. They are:
- Chair: Brenda Clement
- 1st Vice Chair: Greg Payne
- 2nd Vice Chair: Marla Newman
- Secretary: Christine Allamanno
- Treasurer: Moises Loza
- Executive Committee at-large: Lisa Hasegawa, Matt Gerard