NLIHC will host a series of brown bag lunch events on most Mondays through the end of 2011. The topics will include smaller HUD programs that do not usually get attention from the broader advocacy community such as Indian Housing and Housing for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA). The intent is to increase the understanding of these and other issues within the housing community, including Hill staff. The events will be from noon to 1:30 pm ET in the 8th floor conference room, 727 15th Street NW, Washington, DC.
The Lunch Time line-up so far is:
- October 17: Indian Housing presented by the National American Indian Housing Council
- October 24: How to Use Housing Data presented by NLIHC
- October 31: Community Reinvestment Act presented by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- November 7: HEARTH implementation presented by the National Alliance to End Homelessness
- December 5: HOPWA presented by the National AIDS Housing Coalition
Watch for announcements of more events in Memo. Beverages will be provided.
To sign up for any or all of the sessions, email email@example.com.