NLIHC and other leaders of the Campaign for Housing and Community Development Funding (CHCDF) will hold a webinar to discuss the current status and outlook for the FY19 funding process and how advocates can effectively communicate with policymakers and the public about the need for increased federal investments in proven affordable housing and community development programs. The webinar will be held today, August 6, at 2:00 pm ET.
- Douglas Rice, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Ellen Lurie Hoffman, National Housing Trust
- Tess Hembre, National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Steve Berg, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Joey Lindstrom, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Elayne Weiss, National Low Income Housing Coalition (moderator)
Register for the webinar at: https://bit.ly/2uRXxy6