On March 7, NLIHC launched a new website that is designed to provide easy access to research and other resources, while making it easier for site users to take action and engage in advocacy.
The new site is the result of a nine month-long process to create a new website that would better serve NLIHC's members and other advocates. A key feature of the new site is the Resource Library, which gives access to all of NLIHC's research, publications, and testimony and comments from one central location.
New visitors to the site will note that important resources are linked from one point at the center of the homepage. Easy links to social media, contacting Congress, and action alert sign-up are all available on every page. Those wishing for more insight into NLIHC's policy positions and current developments on key housing issues need look no further than the Policy Issues section.
This complete reorganization and redevelopment of the website means that links and bookmarks from the previous version of the NLIHC site no longer work. Frequent visitors to the previous NLIHC site may be interested in bookmarking the following links:
- Our Fact Sheets are available on their own page, as well as on the individual pages for each policy issue area.
- Congressional District Profiles are available in the Resource Library.
- Memo to Members has its own place in the Resource Library.
- Contact information for our Outreach Team, members' main point of contact at NLIHC, is available here.
- Our news clips are available on our Press page.
Over time, NLIHC staff will continue to add resources to the site, such as archived issues of Memo to Members, research reports, and press releases.
Those with questions about the new website should contact Amy Clark, Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include "website question" in the subject line of the email.