NLIHC believes in just communities, where all community members have access to economic and educational opportunities as well as affordable housing.
- Improvements to HUD's Consolidated Plan requirements, including the duty to Affirmatively Further Fair Housing.
- Regional administration of the voucher program.
- Evaluation and expansion of the Small Area FMR program.
- Principles to guide reform of federally required planning processes to achieve inter-departmental coordination.
- Deeper income targeting and more targeted eligible uses in the CDBG program.
For more information, contact Ed Gramlich, Regulatory Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.662.1530 x314. Members of the media should contact Renee Willis, Vice President for Field and Communications, at email@example.com or 202.662.1530 x247.