Our goals can be met only if advocates are educated and empowered to hold federal, state and local policy makers accountable for solving the housing problems of low income people.
We provide fact sheets on all of the major low income housing policy issues we work on. Download these fact sheets today and use them the next time you plan to make contact with a policy maker.
- Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act of 2016 (Updated July 2016)
- NLIHC Policy Agenda 2016 (Updated June 2016)
- Affordable Housing and Self-Sufficiency Improvement Act / Housing Reform Bill (Updated June 2016)
- FY16 Budget and Appropriations Priorities (Updated September 2016)
- Housing Choice Vouchers (Updated June 2015)
- Housing Plus Services (Updated September 2015)
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (Updated June 2015)
- Project-Based Housing Preservation (Updated January 2014)
- Public Housing (Updated June 2016)
- Protecting Renters in Foreclosure Fact Sheet (Updated June 2015)