- Memo to Members. Members receive our acclaimed weekly newsletter by e-mail or mail.
- Calls To Action. Members receive e-mail notification of significant policy developments requiring constituent calls or letters to Congress.
- Discounted Conference Rates. NLIHC hosts its Housing Policy Conference and Lobby Day annually in Washington, D.C. The conference brings together more than 500 advocates, policy makers, researchers, academics, and low income individuals to discuss the latest in federal housing policy. In addition, NLIHC honors leaders in the affordable housing arena at its annual Housing Leadership Awards Reception.
- Free or Discounted Publications. NLIHC produces a number of publications, including Out of Reach and the Advocate's Guide. All NLIHC publications are available at a complimentary or reduced rate to our members. Click here for the publications order form.
- Telephone resource referrals with linkage to state and regional networks.
- Participation in NLIHC’s policy-setting decisions.
In addition to extended benefits, such as national and regional conferences, policy papers and research publications, NLIHC staff are available to assist members with research questions, organizing techniques and general information. If you are interested in making a difference in your community and becoming an active partner in a national network for change, please Join NLIHC now!