NLIHC President and CEO Diane Yentel and other NLIHC staff will be speaking at the following events in the coming months:
- National Alliance to End Homelessness Conference in Washington, DC on July 18.
- A Home for Everyone’s “Making Housing a Priority” Conference in La Crosse, WI, July 19-20.
- The Monarch Housing and New Jersey Housing and Community Development Network 2017 New Jersey Congressional Reception in Washington, DC on July 26.
- The United Native American Housing Association Summer Meeting in Polson, MT on August 21.
- The Hudson Valley Pattern for Progress Event in Newburgh, NY on September 14.
- Tennessee Housing Development Agency Conference in Nashville, TN on September 21.
- The Housing Washington 2017 "24th Annual Affordable Housing Conference" in Spokane, WA, October 2-4.
- Ohio Housing Conference in Columbus, OH on November 7.
- ReFrame Association Conference, Home, Health, & Hope in Kingsport, TN on November 9.