U.S. Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) has just confirmed he will address the NLIHC 2018 Housing Policy Forum: Building the Movement.
The Forum will take place March 19-21 in Washington DC. The deadline to receive the early-bird registration rate for the Forum is February 23, and space is filling up quickly, so register today!
Senator Booker has established himself in the Senate as an innovative and bipartisan problem-solver, working to develop collaborative solutions to some of our nation’s most complex challenges. He will share his perspectives on achieving such solutions in the current political environment.
In addition to Senator Booker, confirmed and invited speakers and panelists at the Forum include:
- Charlie Cook, editor and publisher of The Cook Political Report
- Ben Austen, author, High Risers: Cabrini-Green and the Fate of American Public Housing
- Mark Horvath, founder, Invisible People
- Kriston Capps, staff writer, CityLab
- Laura Kusisto, reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Danica Roem, state delegate (D-VA) (Invited)
- Richard Rothstein, author of the The Color of Law
- James A.A. Cadogan, director, NAACP Legal Defense Fund Thurgood Marshall Institute
- Don Chen, director of equitable development, Ford Foundation
- Sheila Crowley, former NLIHC president and CEO
- Megan Sandel, MD MPH, principal investigator, Children’s Health Watch
- Joseph Lawler, economics reporter, Washington Examiner
- Gregory Lewis, CEO, True Colors Fund
Please note that the hotel room block at the Washington Court Hotel, at which the Forum will be held, is filling up fast, and the last day to get the conference rate is February 23.