The following are some of the news stories that NLIHC contributed to during the week of January 6.
- “Thousands Face Threat Of Eviction After HUD Contracts Expire Due To Shutdown,” NPR, January 11 at: https://n.pr/2Cir2Mb
- “The Shutdown Could Take Its Biggest Toll on the Most Vulnerable Americans,” Mother Jones, January 10 at: https://bit.ly/2CczpZD
- “Shutdown creates anxiety for HUD-funded housing programs,” The San Diego Union-Tribune, January 10 at: https://bit.ly/2FmeAim
- “Food stamps, housing subsidies and other services for America’s poor at risk as shutdown drags on,” The Washington Post, January 9 at: https://wapo.st/2FnPRtY
- “Prospective home buyers derailed by the government shutdown,” CNBC, January 9 at: https://cnb.cx/2M0oGWS
- “Government shutdown could lead to millions of evictions,” Curbed, January 7 at: https://bit.ly/2VzMO7a