The following are some of the news stories that NLIHC contributed to during the week of October 28.
- “A Florida City, Hit Hard by Hurricane Michael, Seeks More Housing Aid,” The New York Times, October 29 at: https://nyti.ms/2JD1WuZ
- “‘No room for them’: For Mississippians in deep poverty, voting is easier said than done,” Mississippi Today, October 29 at: https://bit.ly/2SBTSyx
- “Mediaplanet and HGTV Stars, The Scott Brothers, Team Up To Raise Awareness for Community Development,” Chron.com, November 1 at: https://bit.ly/2RpKY5I
- “Nearly Half a Million U.S. Homes Are About to Become Unaffordable,” In These Times, October 31 at: https://bit.ly/2P5yweI
- “For many in Miami, survival means working multiple jobs to cover basic expenses,” Miami Herald, October 30 at: https://hrld.us/2yDxFHW