NLIHC has updated its national Housing Trust Fund (HTF) website, http://nhtf.org, with state-specific information on HTF allocation plans. Each state page identifies the HTF advocacy point person and HTF state-designated entity (SDE) and provides important documents for each state: draft allocation plans, official notices of public hearings or public comment periods, and notable statements or letters submitted to SDEs by advocates. Resources developed by NLIHC such as state-specific model allocation plans and webinar recordings are also available. The website also provides a calendar of important dates regarding HTF implementation and allocation plans, including the date, time and location of upcoming public hearings and the deadlines for public comment.
NLIHC staff will be updating these pages on an ongoing basis.
The following is a list of notable events during the week of June 27 thru July 3 (all times listed are local):
Monday, June 27
- Alabama: Opening of public comment period on draft HTF allocation plan. Public hearing on HTF and HOME plans: Auburn University at Montgomery, Goodwyn Hall, 7061 Senator’s Drive, Room 109, Montgomery, AL 36117, 10:00 am.
- Missouri: Public hearing on draft HTF allocation plan: Kansas City Library Downtown, 14 W. 10th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105, 6:00 pm.
Tuesday, June 28
- North Dakota: Deadline for public comments on draft HTF allocation plan.
- South Carolina: Public hearing on draft HTF allocation plan: 300 Outlet Pointe Boulevard, Columbia, SC 29210, 10:00 am.
- Michigan: Public hearing on draft Consolidated Plan, including HTF allocation plan: Michigan State Housing Development Authority Lansing Office, 735 E. Michigan Avenue, 10:00 am.
- Tennessee: Public hearing on draft HTF allocation plan: East Tennessee Development District, 216 Corporate Place, Alcoa, TN 37701, 10:00 am.
- Missouri: Three separate hearings will take place on the draft HTF allocation plan. They will be held at the following times and locations:
- Columbia—Stoney Creek Inn, 2601 S. Providence, Columbia, MO 65203, 11:00 am.
- Springfield—Holiday Inn Convention Center, 2720 North Glenstone Avenue, Springfield, MO 65803, 11:00 am.
- St. Louis—Missouri Housing Development Commission, 4625 Lindell, Suite 300, St. Louis, MO 63108, 6:00 pm.
- West Virginia: Public hearing on HTF draft allocation plan: WV Housing Development Fund First Floor Training Room, 5710 MacCorkle Avenue, SE Charleston, WV, 3:00 pm.
Wednesday, June 29
- North Dakota: Public hearing on draft HTF allocation plan: North Dakota Housing Finance Agency Board Room, 2624 Vermont Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58504, 10:00 am.
- North Carolina: Public hearing on HTF draft allocation plan: Dogwood Room, Hilton North Raleigh Midtown Hotel, 3415 Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC 27609, 2:00 pm.
Thursday, June 30
- Ohio: Public hearing on draft HTF allocation plan: Vern Riffe Center Room 1932, 77 S High St, Columbus, OH 43215, 11:00 am.
- Kentucky: Public hearing on drafting an HTF allocation plan: Transportation Cabinet Conference Center, 200 Mero Street, C101, Frankfort, 1:00 pm.
- West Virginia: Public hearing on draft allocation plan: Fairmont-Morgantown Housing Authority Main Office, 103 12th Street, Multi-Purpose Room Fairmont, WV, 3:00 pm.
Friday, July 1
- New Mexico: Deadline for public comments on draft allocation plan.
The state NTF resources and calendar of key dates can be found at: http://bit.ly/28SEBVd