As our annual membership month comes to a close, NLIHC would like to extend our thanks to all those individuals and organization that became new members or renewed their memberships and to those who recruited new members throughout the month. Thanks to members’ activities, we were able to exceed our revenue goals! This support will help NLIHC pursue our mission of ensuring the lowest income people in America have decent, affordable homes – to ending homelessness and housing poverty in America once and for all!
NLIHC members - located throughout the U.S. — join with NLIHC towards achieving our common goal of just and affordable housing for those most in need. Find out how you can join and help expand NLIHC’s membership base today! Together we can end housing insecurity in America.
Welcome NLIHC Members
Below is a listing of people and organizations who became members or renewed their membership during this year's NLIHC Membership Month Campaign!
- Accessible Housing Resources
- ADAPT of Texas
- Affordable Housing Conference of Montgomery County
- AHEAD, Inc.
- Alabama Arise
- Aleutian Housing Authority
- Alliance Housing
- Arbor Housing and Development
- Arkansas Fair Housing Commission
- Association of Alaska Housing Authorities
- Base Camp Village
- Benchmark Construction
- Bering Straits Regional Housing Authority
- California coalition for Rural Housing
- Camden National Bank
- Catholics for Housing
- Century Housing Corporation
- Chicago Community Loan Fund
- Cooperative Development Institute
- CWS Architects
- Eaton Peabody Consulting Group
- Empower Missouri
- Father McKenna Center
- Good Samaritan League
- Guste Homes Resident Management Corporation
- HAI Group
- Homeless Veterans Project
- Housing Alliance Delaware
- Housing Choice Partners
- Housing Development Center
- LaGuardia Tenant Association
- Law Offices of Eisen & Rome, P.C.
- Minnesota Housing Partnership
- Morningside Heights Multicultural Tenant Organization
- Nancy S. Rase Consulting Services, LLC
- Neighborhood Properties, Inc.
- New Neighborhoods, Inc.
- New York State Rural Housing Coalition
- Office of Rural and Farmworker Housing
- Open Communities
- Partners in Healthy Communities
- Sunrise Opportunities
- Town of Hamburg, New York
- Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission
- Upper Valley Haven
- Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- WalkUP Roslindale
- York County Community Action Corp.