Join a webinar titled “Getting the Message Right: How to Stop Trump’s Proposed Cuts to Affordable Housing” on May 19, 3:00-4:00 pm ET.
In his spending blueprint for FY18, President Donald Trump proposed to slash federal investments in affordable housing and community development by 15%, putting more than 200,000 families at immediate risk of eviction and homelessness and starving local communities of the resources they need to thrive. The Trump administration is expected to release more details later in May.
NLIHC and other leaders of the Campaign for Housing and Community Development Funding (CHCDF) invite you to learn how to effectively communicate with policymakers and the public about the impact of President Trump’s budget cuts on families and communities.
- Rebecca Vallas, Center for American Progress
- Jeremy Slevin, Center for American Progress
- Tiffany Manuel, Ph.D., Enterprise Community Partners
- Amy Clark, National Housing Conference
- Elayne Weiss, National Low Income Housing Coalition
Register for the webinar at: http://bit.ly/2qavkRb