The Housing Leadership Awards Reception held each year in conjunction with our annual Housing Policy Forum, is NLIHC’s only fundraising event. The awards are: the Cushing Niles Dolbeare Lifetime Service Award, the Edward W. Brooke Housing Leadership Award, and the Sheila Crowley Housing Justice Award.
- The Sheila Crowley Housing Justice Award is named for former NLIHC President and CEO Sheila Crowley. The Crowley award goes to an outstanding leader who has elevated the conversation around affordable housing for the lowest income people in America. Jennifer Leimaile Ho, will receive this award for her outstanding work to end homelessness and housing poverty in the U.S. since 1999 at Hearth Connection, USICH, HUD, the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency, and beyond.
- The Cushing Niles Dolbeare Lifetime Service Award, named after NLIHC’s late founder who has been referred to as the “godmother” of the affordable housing movement, goes to an individual who has demonstrated an unyielding commitment to achieving safe, decent and affordable homes for low income people over a long period of time Bill Faith, will receive this award for his many years of leadership, dedication and tireless work to secure decent, safe, and affordable homes for the lowest-income people in Ohio and across the U.S.
- The Edward W. Brooke Housing Leadership Award is named for the late Senator Brooke (R-MA), who championed low-income housing as a U.S. senator and as chair of the NLIHC Board of Directors after he left the Senate. The Brooke award goes to an exemplary housing leader with a record of fighting for affordable housing on the national level. Shauna Sorrells will receive the 2020 Edward W. Brooke Housing Leadership Award posthumously for her unwavering commitment to ending homelessness and housing poverty in the U.S. over many years at HUD, at the Housing Opportunities Commission of Montgomery County, and on the NLIHC Board of Directors.
$30,000 and above =
12 tickets/Full Color Page Ad (7.5” x 10”)
$15,000 to $29,999 =
9 tickets/ ½ Color Page Ad (7.5” x 5”)
$$7,500 to $14,999 =
7 tickets/ ¼ Color Page Ad (3.75” x 5”)
$3,000 to $7,499 =
5 tickets/ 1/8 Color Page Ad (3.75” x 2.5”)
$1,500 to $2,999 =
3 tickets/Name Listed in the Program
NLIHC expresses our deep gratitude to the individual and organizational donors making each year’s Housing Leadership Awards Reception a success.
There are 3 Different Ways to Donate and Register for the Leadership Reception:
- Donate online as an individual
- Donate as an organization
- Download the pledge form and submit it via mail or email.
Questions? Contact Catherine Reeves, NLIHC Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-662-1530 ext. 234