PolicyLink is offering a webinar about how the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) rule can be used to promote equitable transportation, transit-oriented development (TOD), and opportunity-focused place making. Learn how to get involved in and influence your local AFFH process, and how the AFFH data tool can be used as an ongoing resource to support equitable transportation planning.
The webinar will take place on August 17 at 1:00 pm ET.
- Patricia Fron, Chicago Area Fair Housing Alliance
- Ubax Gardheere, Puget Sound Sage
- Jonathan Burch, Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Emily Chatterjee, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Sarita Turner, PolicyLink (moderator)
- Anita Cozart, PolicyLink (moderator)
Register at http://bit.ly/2axX1fr