The Campaign for Housing and Community Development Funding (CHCDF) will be hosting a webinar entitled “Funding Opportunities for Affordable Housing and Community Development” on April 29 at 3 - 4:30 pm ET. Advocates across the affordable housing and community development field will discuss opportunities to increase federal funding for affordable housing and community development programs this year and share insights on how attendees can get involved in the push for increased resources.
- Alec Williams, Enterprise Community Partners
- Doug Rice, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Moha Thakur, National Housing Trust
- Linda Couch, LeadingAge
- Alayna Waldrum, American Association of Service Coordinators
- Samantha Booth, Housing Assistance Council
- Tess Hembree, National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Yvonne Hsu, National Council of State Housing Agencies
- Todd Nedwick, National Housing Trust
- Steve Berg, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Vicki Watson, National Community Development Association
- Tori Bourret, National Low Income Housing Coalition
With more families struggling to make ends meet due to the pandemic and our nation’s affordable housing crisis worsening, federal investments are critical to create more equitable communities and ensure families thrive. Providing additional federal resources through proven, effective HUD and U.S. Department of Agriculture housing programs will allow neighborhoods to thrive and meet the needs of more of their lowest-income residents.
Register for the webinar at: bit.ly/2Q7dT3r