On March 30, the National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth will host a congressional briefing sponsored by Senator Patty Murray (D-WA) and Representative Bobby Scott (D-VA) to provide an overview of early childhood homelessness and innovative ways communities and states are increasing homeless children’s access to quality early childhood programs.
- Barbara Duffield, National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth
- Linda K. Smith, Office of Early Childhood Development, Administration for Children and Families
- Carie Bires, Ounce of Prevention Fund, Chicago, IL
- Kresta Horn, UMOM New Day Centers; Phoenix, AZ
- Khari Garvin, Great Expectations Initiative; Forsyth County, NC
The briefing will be held at 10:00am ET in Dirksen Senate Office Building room 430. Register for the event at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JXVFRH3