The House Financial Services Committee will hold an oversight hearing on the federal government’s approach to lead-based paint and mold remediation in public and subsidized housing. The hearing will take place on June 26 at 10:00 am ET in Room 2128 of the Rayburn House Office Building and will be broadcasted live. The witnesses are:
- Acting Deputy HUD Inspector General Jeremy Kirkland
- Karen McKeown, state health officer and administrator in the Division of Public Health at the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Jeffery K. Patterson, CEO of the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority, representing the Council of Large Public Housing Authorities
- Rachel Fee, executive director of the New York Housing Conference Inc.
- Emily A. Benfer, visiting scholar and senior fellow at the Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy at Yale Law School
- Julie Brewen, CEO of Housing Catalyst
View the live hearing at: https://bit.ly/2KbERBW