Join a webinar, co-hosted by NLIHC and Community Solutions, on Wednesday, December 16 at 3 pm (ET) to learn more about preventing evictions and their negative impacts on communities during the pandemic. A panel of experts will discuss the framework for an equitable response to COVID-19, the effectiveness of current eviction moratoriums, and the landscape of emergency rental assistance programs. Speakers include:
- Moderator: Amber Elliott, Community Based Improvement Advisor – Catalytic Projects, Community Solutions
- Marc Dones, Executive Director, National Innovation Service
- Emily Benfer, Professor, Wake Forest Law School, Founding Director of the Wake Forest Law Health Justice Clinic
- Rebecca Yae, NLIHC Senior Research Analyst
- Vincent Reina, Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania
- Lulu Mickelson, Program Director, City of Los Angeles, Office of Mayor Eric Garcetti
Register for the webinar here.