The following are some of the news stories that NLIHC contributed to during the week of June 24.
- “Op-Ed: FEMA's failing disaster victims who are still desperate for housing,” Orlando Sentinel, June 29 at: https://bit.ly/2IEffc7
- “Senate Dems ask FEMA to extend Puerto Rico shelters,” The Hill, June 29 at: https://bit.ly/2tEymOM
- “Democrats say FEMA, HUD have 'abandoned' Puerto Rican evacuees in last-minute aid push,” Orlando Sentinel, June 28 at: https://bit.ly/2lJDn4n
- “Puerto Rican hurricane survivors to be kicked out of FEMA housing this weekend, offered one-way ticket home,” Newsweek, June 28, at: https://bit.ly/2KrrTAv
- “In Florida, FEMA deadline looms for Puerto Ricans with no affordable housing options,” NBCNEWS.com, June 26 at: https://nbcnews.to/2IwstrH
- “Salt Lake Chamber Campaign to Push for More Housing in Utah,” US News & World Report, June 22 at: https://bit.ly/2Mv10sD