The following are some of the news stories that NLIHC contributed to during the week of May 5.
- “HUD says 55,000 children could be displaced under Trump plan to evict undocumented immigrants,” The Washington Post, May 10 at: https://wapo.st/2PUbrZy
- “Proposed Rule Could Evict 55,000 Children From Subsidized Housing,” National Public Radio, May 10 at: https://n.pr/2He864Y
- “New HUD rule would render 55,000 children of immigrants homeless,” Curbed, May 10 at: https://bit.ly/2JdMRCr
- “Trump Admin Moves Ahead with Plan that Could Leave 55,000 Kids Homeless,” MotherJones, May 10 at: https://bit.ly/2J9I84I
- “Housing coalition chief: Trump has inept response to Panhandle crisis,” Orlando Sentinel, May 8 at: https://bit.ly/2LuXAus
- “Elizabeth Warren bets big on policy to break through crowded Democratic field,” CBS News, May 3 at: https://cbsn.ws/2HeRPgi