Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR) and Representative Ritchie Torres (D-NY) are circulating a “Dear Colleague” letter urging congressional leaders to include the HoUSed campaign’s top priorities in any infrastructure package. Take action by urging your members of Congress to sign on by July 13!
The letter calls for:
- A major expansion of Housing Choice Vouchers to pave the way toward universal rental assistance for all eligible households
- $70 billion to repair and preserve public housing for current and future generations
- $45 billion for the national Housing Trust Fund to build and preserve homes affordable to America’s lowest-income and most marginalized households
Your advocacy is needed!
Your members of Congress need to hear from you! Please email or call your senators and representative today and ask them to sign onto the Dear Colleague letter to show their support for including the HoUSed campaign’s top priorities.
- To email your members of Congress, click here.
- To call your members of Congress, you can find a call script here and the phone number to your members of Congress here.
Thank you for your advocacy in support of the #HoUSed Campaign!