Join NLIHC on March 12, 2021 at 1pm ET to learn how emergency rental assistance programs can incorporate racial equity in their program structure and effectively serve households with extremely low incomes. Our panel discussion will feature two successful programs: the Santa Clara County Homelessness Prevention System, led by Destination: Home and Sacred Heart Community Service, and the State of Washington's Eviction Rent Assistance program. Program administrators will share their innovative strategies and lessons learned on how to address racial equity and serve tenants with the greatest needs in their communities.
- Chad Bojorquez, chief program officer at Destination: Home
- Erin Stanton, director of family assistance at Sacred Heart Community Service
- Milan Balinton, executive director at African American Community Service Agency
- Emily Burgess, performance manager at Washington State Department of Commerce
- Kathryn Dodge, grant manager at Washington State Department of Commerce