In response to the current economic and public health crisis, federal, state, and local governments have responded with numerous policy solutions to keep renters stably housed.
Join Community Solutions and the National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) to learn more about how to prevent evictions and their negative impacts on communities during the pandemic.
We invited a panel of experts to educate, inform, and energize communities around:
- the framework for an equitable response to COVID-19
- the impact of evictions on communities
- the effectiveness of current eviction moratoriums
- the landscape of emergency rental assistance programs and their implementation.
This webinar is free to attend, but registration is required. Please RSVP by December 15, 2020.
- Moderator: Amber Elliott, Community Based Improvement Advisor – Catalytic Projects, Community Solutions
- Marc Dones, Executive Director, National Innovation Service
- Emily Benfer, Professor, Wake Forest Law School, Founding Director of the Wake Forest Law Health Justice Clinic
- Rebecca Yae, NLIHC Senior Research Analyst
- Vincent Reina, Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania
- Lulu Mickelson, Program Director, City of Los Angeles, Office of Mayor Eric Garcetti
Register Now: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7sMpLG1fSwW-pUAYahY7Zw