The National Alliance to End Homelessness will host a webinar titled “Reentry Services 101: What Homeless Service Providers Need to Know” on Wednesday, September 14, 2-3:30 pm ET.
People returning to the community from jail or prison, or those who have criminal records, often face numerous barriers to securing safe, stable, affordable housing. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn how homeless service providers can develop more effective partnerships with the criminal justice system and better serve people who are experiencing homelessness or those at risk of homelessness.
Speakers for the webinar include:
- Mary Owens, U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness
- Madeline Neighly, CSG Justice Center
- Alix McLearen, PhD, Female Offender Branch, Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Marcus Dawal, Adult Field Services Alameda County Probation Department
- Wendy Jackson, Oakland Community Project (EOCP)
Register for the webinar at: http://bit.ly/2c5YzQF