The following are some of the news stories that NLIHC contributed to during the week of January 27.
- “A minimum-wage worker needs 1.5 jobs just to afford half the rent for a 2-bedroom apartment in most of the US,” Business Insider, January 30 at: https://read.bi/2GdwrI8
- “By the numbers: the Kamala Harris townhall,” CNN.com International, January 30 at: https://cnn.it/2BdeF4w
- “The 35-day government shutdown created long-term affordable housing concerns,” Yahoo! Finance, January 30 at: https://yhoo.it/2t2T4qV
- “The government shutdown is over, but uncertainty remains for tenants in public housing,” Los Angeles Times, January 30 at: https://lat.ms/2D5HxeP
- “Over the Past 5 Weeks, Fair Housing Advocacy Nearly Collapsed,” Mother Jones, January 25 at: https://bit.ly/2UnxpFw