The following are some of the news stories that NLIHC contributed to during the week of June 17.
- “A lawsuit won’t begin to solve the lack of affordable housing in D.C.,” The Washington Post, June 22 at: https://wapo.st/2ltIs0i
- “Affordable Housing, Young Podcasters, Single Mom with Cancer,” Oregon Public Broadcasting, June 21 at: https://bit.ly/2tvUY3c
- “How much renters pay to live in the most expensive neighborhoods in 9 major US cities — and in the most affordable,” Money - MSN.com, June 20 at: https://bit.ly/2MbODBB
- “D.C. residents must earn $34.48 an hour to afford a two-bedroom home, report says,” The Washington Post, June 20 at: https://wapo.st/2IgIxxx
- “No Surprise: Housing Rising Faster Than Wages,” Jefferson Public Radio, June 19 at: https://bit.ly/2Ir47PT
- “City living is notoriously expensive — but you can find the most affordable neighborhoods in 9 major US cities using this interactive map,” Business Insider, June 16 at: https://read.bi/2MQGjsj