Numerous state and local governments have created or expanded emergency rental assistance programs in response to the pandemic and economic crisis. These programs are imperative to keeping low-income families stably housed. This webinar will highlight common themes and challenges of rental assistance programs across the U.S. In addition, it will share early lessons learned and successes in designing and implementing programs from a variety of perspectives.
- Rebecca Yae, senior research analyst at National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Claudia Aiken, director at Housing Initiative at Penn
- Whitney Demetrius, municipal engagement associate at Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association
- Gregory Heller, senior vice president of community investment at Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation
- Domonique Williams, deputy director at the City of Boston's Office of Housing Stability