This is the second of hosting two webinars in March on effective advocacy and NLIHC’s policy priorities in preparation for NLIHC’s annual Capitol Hill Lobby Day taking place on March 29 as part of NLIHC’s 2019 Housing Policy Forum: Seizing the Moment for Bold Solutions, March 27-29.
This webinar, “NLIHC 2019 Forum Policy Priorities,” is an overview of policy priorities and Lobby Day talking points. NLIHC staff highlights key legislative requests and provides comprehensive information that makes the case for more federal investments in affordable homes.
NLIHC staff presenting on both webinars are:
- Joey Lindstrom, Manager for Field Organizing
- Tori Bourret, Housing Advocacy Organizer
- Brooke Schipporeit, Housing Advocacy Organizer
- Sarah Saadian, Vice President of Public Policy
- Elayne Weiss, Senior Policy Analyst
Register for NLIHC’s 2019 Housing Policy Forum: Seizing the Moment for Bold Solutions, March 27-29, at: https://www.nlihcforum.org/
Click Here to view the Slides from the Webinar Presentation (PDF)